Monday, January 5, 2009

My Favorite Cupcake Books


This book is awesome. I just got it, so I haven't made anything from it yet, but it has a ton of great ideas. They all look fairly easy because they use all kinds of candy to decorate them. My favorite cupcake from this book has to be the penguins. They are so cute! I am going to make them first. I will post pictures as soon as I make them.




Just Cupcakes is a great book for beginners. It has 100 recipes that use box cake mixes and adds various ingredients to make cupcakes like Spiced Pumpkin, Banana Toffee and Chocolate Truffle Brownie. There is also a lot of cute decorating ideas.




This is definatly a book you should get. There is a section of Master Recipes that has recipes for white, yellow, chocolate, crumb cake cupcakes and many more. It has cupcake ideas for every occasion. Every cupcake has two pages that include pictures, a description, field notes, lifespan and tips.



Until next time,
~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I want to run out and get all of these! Yum!

    ReplyDelete